I. Information Collection
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit or use the Services. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information (collectively, “Personal Information”) when you register for any Services, access various content or features, or otherwise contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, zip code, and telephone number;
- User name and password;
- Demographic information, such as gender or date of birth;
- Information about whether you are over 18 years old and a United States resident;
- Job title and professional affiliations;
- Hobbies and areas of interest;
- Geographic information;
- Communications preferences;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us, including responses to questionnaires and employment application information; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit and use the Services, including without limitation:
- The time, date and duration of your visit to the Services;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your geographic area;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded; and
- Server log information
At this time the Services do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "do not track" instructions.
II. Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including without limitation, to:
- Provide you with the offers, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about services, offers, promotions and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Engage in market research and marketing and promotional activities;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses and employ analytics with respect to the Services, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer and better understand how visitors are interacting with the Services;
- Protect our company, our customers and/or the Services;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services and manage your account; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
III. Sharing of Information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Corporate Parents, Affiliates, and Subsidiaries. We may share your information with our corporate parents, subsidiaries, and other affiliated entities for a variety of reasons, including business, operational, and marketing purposes.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with companies with which we work or that have a presence at our location.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as, without limitation, those that may host the Services, manage databases, perform analyses, process payments or send communications for us). These service providers are bound by contract to establish reasonable measures to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- In Connection With a Transfer of Assets. If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale, assignment or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a corporate restructuring, merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other Parties With Your Consent. We may share information about you with third parties when you consent to such sharing.
- Aggregate Information. We may disclose to third parties information that does not describe or identify individual users, such as aggregate website usage data or demographic reports.
We may allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies to collect information through the Services. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information that helps us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics. We do not control how those third parties use that information.
We will not share information that we collect with third parties for the third party's direct marketing purposes. We also will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to any third party unless disclosed to you at the time of your submission of such information or you later consent to that use.
IV. Data Security
We attempt to maintain reasonable technical, physical and administrative security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide to us. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage is 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for any access to or use of the Services using your account username and password, whether or not authorized by you. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account username and/or password or any other breach of security.
V. Data Integrity
VI. Retention of Personal Information
We will delete Personal Information when you request that we do so, by contacting us as described at the end of this Policy.
VII. Social Networking Services
We also may work with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Services. For example, you may be able to use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and others to share information about your experience on our Services with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Services. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Services and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of our Services or about your use of our Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
VIII. Children's Privacy
Miracle Mile Shops respects the privacy of children and we are committed to complying with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you have questions concerning our information practices with respect to children, or if you are a parent and you are concerned your child has given us information, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. Links to Third Party Sites
X. California Privacy Rights
Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, we will identify the categories of information shared, if any, and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, as well as their addresses. If you want to submit such a written request, please submit it by email to email@example.com or by U.S. mail at Miracle Mile Shops Management Office, 3663 Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 900, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
XI. Your Choices and Your Information
You may "opt-out" of receiving emails and other communications from us by using the “unsubscribe” feature included in the promotional or other emails that we send to you.
XII. Contact Us
Last Updated: April 28, 2016